We are looking for motivated and talented people to join our team. If you are looking for a challenging position in a fast-paced start-up environment, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.
ASP Dotnet Core Team Leader
We are looking for a highly skilled ASP Dotnet Core Team Leader who will manage and mentor a team of three developers and a quality automation engineer. The team develops endpoint solutions with strong cloud backend capabilities.
The team is autonomous and responsible for its deliverables. We use Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, and other building blocks of the modern web.
leading people and getting things done!
The role is 80% hands-on.
Responsible for backend and automation teams.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Full Stack/backend Team Leader.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer (before becoming a TL).
- Strong asp.net core developing capabilities – a MUST.
- Experience with a modern front-end framework is a plus (React/ Vue.js/ Angular).
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent knowledge level.
- Bonus: Experience shipping modern SaaS products using Kubernetes -advantage.
- Bonus: understanding of cyber-security.
- Bonus: with MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud Platform.
We work remote – saving your time from traffic.
BUFFERZONE’s QA team is responsible for verifying that all product releases meet the highest standards. As a member of the QA team, the QA engineer will be responsible for planning, writing and executing product test plans, both manual and automatic. The job requires a good understanding of the MS Windows environment, Windows applications, client-server systems, and security applications.
- Planning test cycles according to Product Requirements, Design Documents and work plans
- Writing detailed and creative manual and automated test plans
- Creating and executing tests
- Providing technical support for the product when needed, mostly in English
- Excellent English – spoken and written
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Team-oriented, methodical and organized
- Energetic and willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with Active Directory, networks, file sharing systems, security software
- 2-3 years experience in QA – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field experience – an advantage
- Prior experience with JIRA – an advantage