- How Containment Works
- Blocking Ransomware
- Secure Bridge
- See It In Action
- Manage with ePO
- Manage with LANDESK
How it works
The BUFFERZONE virtual container protects any application that you define as insecure including web browsers, email, Skype, FTP and even removable storage. BUFFERZONE is transparent to both the application and the end-user, yet completely seals off threats from the rest of the computer. Unlike conventional endpoint detection solutions that depend on signatures or behavioral profiles to detect malicious activity, BUFFERZONE simply isolates malware regardless of whether it is known or new, and prevents it from doing any harm.
BUFFERZONE isolates the entire application environment – memory as well as files, registry and network access. Any infection attempt will be confined to the boundaries of the container, and will not reach the actual endpoint or any other part of the organization.
Complete Protection from Advanced Threats
BUFFERZONE is the only containment solution that is designed to address the real needs of both end users and IT. With BUFFERZONE Endpoint Protection Software, employees can safely browse the internet and open attachments in a virtual environment, and then securely remove files that they need from the container and share them with the rest of the organization. While malware cannot exit the container, BUFFERZONE tracks malicious activity where it can do no harm and shares it with enterprise analytics. The BUFFERZONE Endpoint Security solution includes:
- Virtual Container: A secure, virtual environment for accessing content from any potentially risky source including internet browsers, removable media and e-mail.
- Secure Bridge: A configurable process for extracting data from the container to enable collaboration between people and systems while ensuring security and compliance.
- Endpoint Intelligence: Detailed reporting and integration with SIEM and Big Data analytics to identify targeted attacks.
The BUFFERZONE Advantage
- Secure, unrestricted access to internet, email and removable storage
- Frictionless user experience
- Defends against advanced malware, APTs, zero-days, drive-by downloads
- Protects all windows devices inside and outside the corporate network
- Provides a secure bridge for removing files and data from the container
- Shares critical intelligence for investigation and forensics
- Rapid deployment and setup
- Simple management and small endpoint footprint