Enterprise Endpoint Protection Where It is Most Vulnerable
The number of breaches is growing every year. Why? Because the endpoint security solutions that we are deploying do not address the biggest wildcard in the organization – employees.
- Employees today insist on a variety of endpoints and configuration
- They take their computers off-site and use unsafe networks
- Even the most sophisticated fall prey to phishing scams, zero-days and drive-by attacks
The threat detection solutions that enterprises use to stop malware both at the perimeter and at the endpoint can never be 100% accurate, because threats are always changing. As a result, malware is getting through, and in the process, IT is spending a great deal of time prioritizing alerts and investigating false alarms. Users are constantly interrupted by over-sensitive blocking thresholds and the need to service their devices – or else they are frustrated by restrictive internet usage policies that make it harder for them to do their jobs.
To protect enterprise endpoints, the largest attack surface in the organization, enterprises need to:
- Contain all possible threats – both known and unknown – without restricting user productivity
- Reduce the amount of time spent by IT on alarms and false positives
- Create a safe bridge between untrusted sources of information and the internal network
- Scale for thousands of endpoints in a manageable way
BUFFERZONE Enterprise Security Solutions
BUFFERZONE protects organizations from a wide range of threats with patented containment, bridging and intelligence technologies. Instead of blocking, BUFFERZONE isolates potentially malicious content from web browsers, email and removable storage and provides a secure bridge for transferring it safely to the corporate network. BUFFERZONE maximizes user productivity with seamless, unrestricted access to information, while empowering IT with a simple, lightweight and cost-effective solution for up to thousands of endpoints within and beyond the corporate network.
BUFFERZONE enterprise endpoint security:
- Enable employees to browse, open email, use Skype and other internet applications securely
- Safely use removable media including mobile phones, USB memory and eCigarettes
- Safely open files in Microsoft Office, Acrobat and other applications
- Protect Windows endpoints from advanced malware, drive-by and zero-day attacks and more without signatures and updates
- Increase employee satisfaction and productivity with unrestricted internet access, and few interruptions to re-image and patch
- Deploy easily on most windows devices and versions without hardware or software upgrades
- Define granular policies for trust and sharing of data between different parts of the organization
- Share critical endpoint data with analytics platforms and SIEM
- Leverage leading management platforms including LANDESK and McAfee
Learn more about how enterprise endpoint protection works.